Introduction: If you have just started a new venture and want all regulations and compliances to meet properly, then you should immediately consult the Legalmart to understand the process of ISO certification registration. ISO certification will ensure quality standard management for the goods or services traded in your business. In this article, we have come up with complete information about the various steps involved in the process of getting an ISO certificate.
What is ISO Certification?
There are numerous international bodies that provide innovative ways of developing organizational business. ISO is one of those that ensure the goods and services of your business meet all the regulations and compliances required for maintaining quality standard management. This international standard also ensures that the particular goods and services are demonstrating continuous improvement. The ISO is an independent non-governmental organization that sets the quality standards of products to ensure their high quality, safety, and efficiency. It mainly covers every industry from energy management to medical devices to social responsibility to disaster management etc.
Four ways step of ISO Certification Package
LegalMart comes up with a complete package that includes four ways steps of ISO certificate for your business. We at LegalMart are a team of expert professionals and auditors with 7+ years of experience in maintaining the ISO standards. We provide almost every ISO certificate. The most commons are: ISO 9001, ISO 14001, OHSAS 18001, ISO 20000, ISO 27001, ISO 50001, ISO 90001:2015 etc. Let us have a look at the four ways steps that include in the ISO certification process.
- Consultation with LegalMart : This is the beginning step of the package as offered by LegalMart. In this step, you must meet and understand the process of registration of ISO certification. Once you confirm, our team will proceed for drafting an ISO application for you.
- Draft Application: In the next step, our team will draft a detailed application for the registration of ISO certification. For this, you have to fill in all the information contained in the ISO form and select the IS9 registration form to proceed.
- Policy Standards Drafting : In this step, we will draft policy standards for the goods and services as traded in your business to ensure quality, safety, and efficiency of the same. Payment will be made online to complete the process of ISO certificate registration.
- Issuance of Certificate : In this last step of the package, we will proceed with the issuance of ISO certification. A certificate will be given to you only after the completion of the ISO internal audit.
What is ISO 9001:2015
This is one of the most common ISO certificates that almost every industry is obtaining to ensure quality management standards. This certification requires detailed documented information, planning, and identifying process interactions. This certificate also covers any responsibilities on part of management along with human resource management and the working environment of the organization is also included. To obtain this ISO 9001:2015 Certificate, many activities like internal audit, assessments, corrective and preventive plans are organized to analyze, measure, and improve the Quality Management System.
Steps included in the process of ISO Registration
Below are the steps included in the process of ISO registration.
- Fill the ISO Form: This is the first step of the ISO Registration process. In this step, you are required to fill the online ISO application form with detailed information. You should also submit the documents as mentioned in the form.
- Choose the registration form : In the step of selecting a registration form, you must select the certificate of your choice from the list of certificates mentioned. This will help our expert to create a database and take action to proceed further.
- Submit the required documents : In this step, certain formalities need to meet. A set of documents as mentioned below is to be presented at the time of registration to file the same with the registrar.
Documents required for ISO certification:
- A photocopy of Pan Card
- A copy of voter Id/ Aadhar Card
- One Passport Size Photograph
- Sales or Purchase Bill- two copies.
To meet all such formalities, you must hire a consultant or advisor from LegalMart who will perform all tasks perfectly on your behalf.
Obtain the certificate once the audit done:
LegalMart will conduct an internal audit on the certificate. Once the internal audit got completed, we will issue you an ISO certificate on your mail-id.
Read More: Brand Masterz – Story of a Marketing Agency Leaving its mark in the Real Estate Advertisement
In the last, we sum up as getting an ISO certificate is quite a complex task since it requires certain formalities and documentation to meet carefully. It is not possible for any entrepreneur to solely perform all the tasks from financing, running a business, and also meeting legal regulations alone. One must consult service providers like LegalMart that relieves you from all the burden of documentation and policy standards but gives you an ISO certificate quickly.